sábado, 25 de diciembre de 2010

Holiday Perennial Walk

<a href=photo" width="640" height="427">

Holiday Perennial Walk

View On Black

This is my final installment from my Blossom of Lights Photo walk through the Denver Botanic Gardens.

This picture is taken looking down the O'Fallon Perennial Walk which was lined with wonderful christmas lights! Something about Christmas light abstracts that I really like. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Thank you to all my followers and the support you've given me this year!

Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

Available for Purchase

Follow my Tumblr

Tags

t1i

photography

nightphotography

night

longexposures

longexposure

lights

holiday

hansricophotography

hansrico

garden

denverbotanicalgardens

denver

colorado

christmaslights

christmas

canonef2470mmf28lusm

canon2470f28l

canon

bokeh

art

abstract

500d

2470l

denver botanic gardens, wonderful christmas, christmas lights, merry christmas, fallon, blossom, followers, christmas, photo
qtdz
Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario