sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

I have a problem... / Leuvehaven / Rotterdam

photo

I have a problem... / Leuvehaven / Rotterdam

View Large [press L] on black for my terrifying experience...

After being stuck at home for six days my doctor ordered me to get out of the house and move, move, move! How can I move without my camera?
So I found myself in the middle of Rotterdam and I looked upwards.... and I fell backwards!
I thought I had a problem!? ;-)

View Large [press L] and/or use the arrows on your keyboard to Flick through my images. Ta!

You can follow me and my work on Twitter: Zzapback on Twitter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Such a great film! (In case you get bored - due to the weather - this weekend)
[NL] nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_IJzeren_Reus
[EN] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Iron_Giant
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Taken on August 26, 2011 at 20:07 h / 8.07 pm CEST

Exif data
Camera Nikon D90
Exposure 3 images (1/30) (1/60) (1/120) no tripod
Aperture f/7.1
Focal Length 10 mm (SO happy with my Sigma 10-20mm)
ISO Speed 200

3 RAW files into Photomatix into Photoshop CS5 for post-post processing... :)

Tags

Kraan

crane

maritiem

buiten

museum

12

HDR

photomatix

Rotterdam

Rotjeknor

Nederland

Netherlands

Holland

Dutch

Europe

Europa

stad

city

urban

sigma

10-20

ultra

wide

angle

groothoek

zzapback.nl

zzapback

fotografie

grafische

vormgeving

Bergselaan

Liskwartier

Rob de Voogd

Robert

de

Voogd

Stay awake - Enjoy your day!

leuvehaven

move move move, weather this weekend, photomatix, cs5, terrifying experience, raw files, iron giant, post processing, 20mm, wikipedia, six days, arrows, flick, rotterdam, sigma, nikon, keyboard, images

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario