martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Barcelona , The Majestic Hotel

photo

Barcelona , The Majestic Hotel

A long exposure night shot of the Majestic Hotel in Barcelona.

| My Website | My blog | My Twitter | My G+ | My Facebook | My 500px |

Tags

Barcelona

Barcelone

spain

espagne

europe

cataluna

Catalonia

catalogne

europa

city

ville

ciudad

stadt

night

nuit

noche

light

lumire

luz

long exposure

long

exposure

canon

550 d

flickr

eos

images.goole.com

images.yahoo.com

picturesq

yahoo.com

google.com

search

best

thebest

perfect

images

image

goldstaraward

photoshop

cartepostale

com

www

photo

photos

view

flickaward

topic

shot

shots

postcard

architecture

art

dolwolfianphotography.com

dolwolfian

photography

travel

sky

water

majestic hotel in barcelona, facebook, hotel in barcelona, twitter, blog, yahoo

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario