lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

Ffrith Beach Dunes

photo

Ffrith Beach Dunes

I love the beach. It's been a dull week and I've felt really cooped up with me working from home. Whilst it was far from a great day today, you can still get down onto the beach, have a walk and feel alive. The sun broke through, the wind cleaned out the cobwebs and the three of us just had a great hour or so out stretching our legs.

It's nice to look at too, so I thought I'd share....

Tags

Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM

x5

wildlife

wales

unitedkingdom

uk

takenwith

t3i

sunshine

sun

seaside

seascape

sea

rebelt3i

rebel

prestatyn

photo

photograph

picture

northwales

north

nature

naturallight

natural

light

kiss

kissx5

landscapes

landscape

horizon

goldentones

golden

eos

europe

denbighshire

clouds

cloud

color

colors

colour

colours

bird

beautiful

beach

600d

Ffrith Beach, sun

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario