lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

Left Behind

photo

Left Behind

It has been some time since my last upload and I have not been able to get online or have a chance to get my car out of the never ending snow pile that seems to grow higher and higher by the hour. Yesterday we were able to experience the first break in the clouds for the past 5 days. It has been dumping on us here in Mount Shasta for a while now and snow has taken over everywhere you look. I apologize to everyone for not commenting on your photos as our power has been going on and off and I've been constantly shoveling/snow blowing to try and keep up with the storm. I really look forward to viewing your recent work, but for now, this is what it looks like all around us.

Blog|Facebook Page|Portfolio
www.goldpaintphotography.com

Tags

Weed

CA

Snow

NorCal

Northern California

Storm

Buried

Trees

Forest

Abandoned

Shed

Wood

Clouds

Shasta

D700

24-70mm f/2.8

Polarizer

Goldpaint Photography

break in the clouds, mount shasta, snow pile, first break, photography, photos

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario