miércoles, 23 de marzo de 2011

Stairway closed

<a href=photo" width="640" height="425">

Stairway closed

Many years ago, a friend of mine had gone to visit the Point Reyes lighthouse only to find the stairway closed and to remember that she had taken a photo of the signepost on the closed gate. I thought that that turned out to be an interesting photo, so, during my last visit there, as I was waiting for the sun to set, I decided to do my own interpretation of the signpost and the 320 steps that take you down to the lighthouse.
BTW: a couple of friends pointed out that my previous photo of the lighthouse (see below) was a little bit crooked to the right. In that case it was not intentional, here the crookedness is intentional…

Tags

HDR

Nikon

D300s

Point

Reyes

lighthouse

California

USA

Signpost

gate

closed

pacific

ocean

sky

steps

point reyes lighthouse, couple of friends, signpost, btw, little bit, waiting for the sun, photo online

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario