lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

71-100

photo

71-100

Lately I’ve seem to have got more men than women, so decided today I was going to concentrate on getting some female strangers. I saw this girl first in Bourke St and was immediately struck by her beauty - but she was in and out of the nearby shops for 10 minutes or so. It was proving difficult to catch her but eventually she stood still long enough for me to approach her.

I explained my strangers project to her and she was ok with it. “What do I have to do ?” was the question. “Nothing, just stand right there” I replied. Fired off some frames, thanked her for her time and continued on my way.

So the pretty girl is #71 in my 100 strangers project. Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers at www.100Strangers.com

www.neilwinch.com

Tags

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L

Canon EOS 7D

Melbourne

Street

100 Strangers

Portrait

www.neilwinch.com

nearby shops, 70mm, pretty girl, photographers, bourke st

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario