lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Full swing

<a href=photo" width="640" height="312" onload="F.imageChecker.load(this);" onerror="F.imageChecker.error(this);">

Full swing

Hello Flickr World. :)

Long time no see. I got back here after getting reminder emails from Flickr that my Pro account is going to expire... As I also do not wish to waste the space, I am uploading some photos again.

This photo is taken during my company retreat in Phuket, Thailand. I took the speedboat which was following our boat on the way coming back from Phi Phi Islands Trip.

Tags

thailand

holidays

companyouting

clouds

2011

phuket

sea

blue

boat

wave

phi phi islands, phuket thailand, reminder emails, company retreat, flickr, speedboat, long time, photos, photo

Flickr.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario